Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

does anyone have any experience with the fracture clinic in the lourdes?

Options
  • 15-10-2013 10:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭

Hi,

my da broke his ankle yesterday and has a 12.45 appointment with the fracture clinic in the drogheda today, would we be better off heading up earlier? is everyone given the same time?

my mam has had nightmare experiences there, couple of days on a trolley etc so im pretty worried about what lies ahead for my dad.

any tips or advice massively appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

There with 2 people over the past fortnight. Maybe arrive just before 12.30.
    You should be out in an hour and a half or so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 lisamajella

Have been there on a number of occasions, they give out appointments to a number of people at 12.30, 12.45 and 13.00, if your appointment is for 12.45 I would just arrive at 12.40 there is no point going any earlier because they will not take your name. Be warned, it is extremely busy!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Bring a magazine with puzzles. It'll be a long wait :( Sometimes you meet interesting people and you can have a craic.

Advertisement