Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gilligan is out.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Larkinage

A mate of mine was riding a niece of his a while back. Apparently she wanted a relationship but my mate was having none of it and she said she'd send Gilligan after him when he got out haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Tom_Cruise

Hes a small time criminal who has become a celebrity, fair play Johnny

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

hes our princess diana

That's Katy French.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭flas

He probably won't last too long if he tries to pick up where he left off.

don't think he ever left...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 919 ✭✭✭wicklowstevo

mans and animal , animals have to be kept in a cage to stop them from savaging people , put him back in a cage or in the ground for all our sakes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭mitosis

Like Paddy Bishop, John Gilligan is a small man. (well he is)

I liked it better when he was far away

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

Let's hope he pisses someone off and they shoot the ****er.and his brother to.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭yoloc

werent we in recession when he was put inside and now were back in it again. He missed the good old days lol. Could you imaginethe money that fella would have if he were never banged up or arrested, 100s of millions id say. As for him getting out, the fella has served his time and i hope tge media leave him alone now but we all know that aint true. He should just fcuk off out of here and start a new life somewhere else so he doesnt have to put up with the scummy media and also orhers wanting to know everything about him.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,742 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

ronan45 wrote: »
    Would love to have a pint with him, Might send him an FB friend request

Poor guy probably still thinks MySpace is where it's at.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭Jumboman

dd972 wrote: »
    Funny what Prison life can do to folk, I never thought he was one of them!

For someone who has just spent 17 years in prision he looks very healthy you would be forgiven for thinking he had just come back from a sun holiday.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,465 ✭✭✭Sir Humphrey Appleby

mans and animal , animals have to be kept in a cage to stop them from savaging people , put him back in a cage or in the ground for all our sakes
    So you wouldn't be a big fan of the Legal System, due process etc?
    That man is a convicted drug dealer who got 20 years for it, he has done his time, lost most of his known possessions to the CAB, what more would you like?

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Rabbo

That man is a convicted drug dealer who got 20 years for it, he has done his time, lost most of his known possessions to the CAB, what more would you like?

He only served 75% of his sentence due to good behaviour. This is in spite of the fact that he assaulted a prison officer and was caught with a mobile phone in prison.

Also, it would have been nice to see him convicted of some of the other numerous crimes he certainly committed while he was head of his crime empire.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Ed Winchester

The death penalty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Laois_Man wrote: »
    He'll be like Paddy Bishop on Fair City now
    Not having a clue of the significance of this reference makes me proud.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Rod Serling

If he could do the remaining eight years of his sentence that would be a good start.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Wonder if he's launching a line in brightly coloured boiler suits?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

I'd like if he dropped dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭yoloc

I suppose in some way one can say he has served his time, but that is of no consolation to Veronica's family, however that said Ireland is such a shyte country in the eyes of the those who do not live there just now that the release of this scumbag will not register much interest when set alongside the BANCKSTERS, THE PEDO CLERGY, THE BRUTALITY OF THE NUNS, and practically all the "GREY HEADS" still trot to church every Sunday, so Ireland is an Island beset by skuldrugery, bent Politicans and on and on it goes

Thats bollox, he is innocent untill proven guilty og vg murder. He was tried in tge media and all you folk think hes guilty. I will never in my years listen to whats wrote in tgem rags. The guy is innocent in my eyes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Ed Winchester

yoloc wrote: »
    Thats bollox, he is innocent untill proven guilty og vg murder. He was tried in tge media and all you folk think hes guilty. I will never in my years listen to whats wrote in tgem rags. The guy is innocent in my eyes.

Think your keyboard is ****ed dude.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭losthorizon

Noticed he wasn't wearing a seat belt when he was being driven away from prison. Where were the cops when you need them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Wattle

I wonder how many of us smoked his hash?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Tom_Cruise wrote: »
    Hes a small time criminal who has become a celebrity, fair play Johnny

He wasn't small time though. He became a multi millionaire through crime.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 906 ✭✭✭Eight Ball

Only people who buy the sunday rags care about this clown and his life.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

He's moved into a house where the mother in law lives.

Now I have a real reason not to visit.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 919 ✭✭✭wicklowstevo

Wattle wrote: »
    I wonder how many of us smoked his hash?

good point , this lad imported at least 20 000 kilos of hash so if you bought a 50 spot between 1995 and 2000 it is likely it came from him , so odds are he is drinking our money right now

high five

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭BNMC

I wonder does he smoke? €3 for 20 fags in 1996, €9.50 now.

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Freddy Smelly

some other drug baron will likely take a few pot shots at him rather than let him try take over again

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

Leave my Da alone.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,088 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Wonder how the house party in Clondalkin is going. Sex might be different for him tonight too.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Gilligan is out.

Not quite yet.

But hopefully it won't be too long before someone takes him out.

Advertisement