Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gilligan is out.

Options
123457»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

But if you buy illgeal drugs you are supporting murder.

So if you buy a pair of runners made in Taiwan or Chinese workshops your supporting everything that comes with it? Abuse, poor wages, poor conditions etc?
    Ridiculous statement to make

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 188 ✭✭Mr Williams

So if you buy a pair of runners made in Taiwan or Chinese workshops your supporting everything that comes with it? Abuse, poor wages, poor conditions etc?
    Ridiculous statement to make

You have no choice but to buy clothes but you dont have to buy drugs.

Also not all runners are made with slave labour but you cant buy cocaine on the street that is ethically made by buying it you are supporting scumbags and allowing their drug dealing operations to continue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,221 ✭✭✭NuckingFacker

Is T'underwurld not quite unimpressed with Gillers attracting the ire of the CAB onto them? He might not be welcomed back with open arms.
    Someone might have mentioned that things could go "rough" before.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

Also not all runners are made with slave labour but you cant buy cocaine on the street that is ethically made by buying it you are supporting scumbags and allowing their drug dealing operations to continue.

Thats the biggest pile of crap ever!

All of it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,073 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

you would want to be psychopath to continue using drugs.
    yeah, i'm a complete psychopath for taking alcohol, tell me something i don't know

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭degsie

So, was this latest stunt carried out to make Mr G look like a 'victim'?

Thats the biggest pile of crap ever!

All of it!

So you dont see any connection between people buying drugs and criminality ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭Mint Aero

Great to see Gilligan looking so shook on the news this evening. Proper feeble old man he is now :D and a few chungwans with pistols looking for him :D karma lulz,! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭eiresandra

Bullsh*t analogy. The point is you have plenty of choice as to where and whom you buy clothes from. You can make that ethical choice.

You have no choice as to where you buy your drugs from. Should you wish to buy some weed (legal in many developed, forward thinking countries, recently legalised in Colorado US, etc.) you have very limited options.

• Advertisement

eiresandra wrote: »
    Bullsh*t analogy. The point is you have plenty of choice as to where and whom you buy clothes from. You can make that ethical choice.

You have no choice as to where you buy your drugs from. Should you wish to buy some weed (legal in many developed, forward thinking countries, recently legalised in Colorado US, etc.) you have very limited options.

I have no problem with people using drugs if there legal its the criminality I have a problem with. People who regularly use coke cant complain when gang land crime is on the increase because they are directly supporting it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

I loves a bargain, I do...........
    Just taught I'd let people know that Debenhams are selling levis and wrangler jeans with 20% off.

Sweatshops ahoy.
    Full steam ahead on the good ship irony.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,221 ✭✭✭NuckingFacker

I have no problem with people using drugs if there legal its the criminality I have a problem with. People who regularly use coke cant complain when gang land crime is on the increase because they are directly supporting it.
    I wish to emigrate to your planet. How do I apply for a visa?

"Legal" is a pickey choosey thing. If a "Doctor" writes a prescription for a coke based pain-killer, it's legal. When the patients hooked and wants yet more, that's a "problem". Go to a hip replacement ward. It's full of "respectable" addicts begging for their "fix". And their dealers are every bit as ruthless as the ones on the streets. Don't agree? Go to a hip-replacement ward, spend some time there, then come back. For the laugh, let it be someone you love who is "hooked". Legal is just a term bandied about by the people who get to write the law. A great bunch of lads.

mikom wrote: »
    I loves a bargain, I do...........

Sweatshops ahoy.
    Full steam ahead on the good ship irony.

So you think buying a pair of jeans is the same as buying cocaine:rolleyes:

So you think buying a pair of jeans is the same as buying cocaine:rolleyes:

So you think buying some cannabis is the same as buying cocaine?

If its bought off the likes of Gilligan then yes.

If its bought off the likes of Gilligan then yes.

And if not bought off the likes of Gilligan?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Gilligan did profess that he was finished with that world after his release though. That doesn't mean that another gang could get some up and comer to take him out, it would be a career advancement for some young scumbag, the man who took out Gilligan.

Advertisement