Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3 BF4 pre-order

Options
  • 15-10-2013 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

Going to get it on PS3 then upgrade it to PS4...

Anyone know the best deals... would be interested in Premium too but I must have the game on launch... thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Mad_Dave

Haven't spotted any bargains, prices for Standard Edition all range from 50-60 euro.
    Amazon.co.uk works out at 50 using parcel motel, you should have it the day after release. Gamestop is 54.99, which seems to be the same price as in most other places, and Xtravision/HMV is 59.99 - but you get a free t-shirt!
    Personally I don't see a lot of value in the deluxe edition, seems pricy for what you get. Premium I'll get from the PS Store later.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭mozattack

Mad_Dave wrote: »
    Haven't spotted any bargains, prices for Standard Edition all range from 50-60 euro.
    Amazon.co.uk works out at 50 using parcel motel, you should have it the day after release. Gamestop is 54.99, which seems to be the same price as in most other places, and Xtravision/HMV is 59.99 - but you get a free t-shirt!
    Personally I don't see a lot of value in the deluxe edition, seems pricy for what you get. Premium I'll get from the PS Store later.

Cheers for that....

Advertisement