Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Retro Jerseys

• 15-10-2013 2:07pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭

This is something i thought might be interesting. Lately iv started to collect retro soccer jerseys and thought id start a thread for others who might be interested in it. You can share your collection with others, let people know good sites etc to add to their collection or help people find jerseys to add.

My latest one iv added is the Ireland home one from around 1996-98 and picked it up for only €5.

I will put up some pictures later

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

I was looking for the Packie Bonner jersey from 1990 recently actually, and couldnt find anywhere selling it, so it would be interesting to see some of the sites people are using to find retro jerseys.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭lala88

The_B_Man wrote: »
    I was looking for the Packie Bonner jersey from 1990 recently actually, and couldnt find anywhere selling it, so it would be interesting to see some of the sites people are using to find retro jerseys.

http://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/

They have that jersey. They have a huge range from all over the world but the older ones can be a bit pricey

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 499 ✭✭asdfgh86

Does anyone think a jersey swap/exchange would be a good idea, people could post pictures and sizes of their old jerseys and people could suggest trades. I've loads of old jerseys which I never wear anymore or that don't fit me, and would be interested in trading them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 500 ✭✭✭Jarrod

lala88 wrote: »
    http://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/

They have that jersey. They have a huge range from all over the world but the older ones can be a bit pricey

I use that for buying newer jerseys. They have some really good special offers and they recently had a 20% off everything promotion, got some bargains there. Their selection of shorts and socks on special are handy for training in too.

Advertisement