Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ben and Jerry's peanut butter cup

Options
  • 15-10-2013 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

Now available finally in tubs in Ireland. Picked some up Sunday in tesco. If anyone is interested.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭OU812

Got a tub of this, this morning on special at €2.99. Absolutely beautiful.

Went to see what other new flavours they had & for some reason the Irish site is in Italian http://www.benandjerrys.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

OU812 wrote: »
    for some reason the Irish site is in Italian http://www.benandjerrys.ie

No it ain't :confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭sawdoubters

Ben & Jerry's , a division of the Anglo-Dutch Unilever conglomerate

The company raised controversy in 2006 after releasing a flavor of ice cream called "Black and Tan." It had named the flavor after the alcoholic drink made by mixing stout with pale ale. The controversy stemmed from the fact that Black and Tans was also a name given to the militia paramilitary police force of British World War I veterans recruited during the Irish Revolution who to this day still rankle Irish nationalist sentiment

The Center for Science in the Public Interest, a consumer-advocacy group, had urged Ben & Jerry's to stop labeling their ice cream as "all natural" due to the company's use of corn syrup, alkalised cocoa, and other chemically modified ingredients

• Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

Now available finally in tubs in Ireland. Picked some up Sunday in tesco. If anyone is interested.

Oh please let my local Tesco have some, I'm on a healthy eating kick but feck it, peanut butter cups are probably my favourite sweet and combined with ice cream.... Oh it's just too much!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭OU812

No it ain't :confused:

Go to flavours & then pints

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,755 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

I miss fairly nuts and the fossil fuel flavours.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

gorgeous bought 2 ate them within 3 days :o

Advertisement