Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Groomers

Options
  • 15-10-2013 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Can anyone recommend a good dog groomer in Galway City.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Mormophile

After trying a few places, I now bring my dog to Sharon Murphy in Annaghdown - reasonable prices, does a great job, and has the patience of a saint! She is really good with my terrier, who can be challenging at times...

If you search Sharon's Dog Care on Facebook you'll get her info there.

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭ger vallely

I'd totally also recommend Sharon. I leave my little doggie with Sharon and it's so nice. It's great to bring her to a place that's home from home. It's not in the city but once you do the drive once it doesn't seem that far. It's straight out the Headford Road and a left at Corrandulla cross.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 galway23

Send my girl to a lady in the Claddagh called Una, find her really good

• Registered Users Posts: 4,390 ✭✭✭inisboffin

galway23 wrote: »
    Send my girl to a lady in the Claddagh called Una, find her really good

Friends go to Una too and speak highly of the service. Handy for those in town.

**edit it's called The Galway Groomer - not sure if I can post a link to contact info but there's reviews on here too**

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,216 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Same here my dog goes to Una, right in the middle of town and doggy likes her.

PM if you want contact details

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭claw14

The Dog Company Not linked in any way just find the service very good.

Advertisement