Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't login using online banking

Options
  • 15-10-2013 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭

Despite entering the same details that I use on a daily basis, the online banking app has told me that my login details are correct and access to the account was blocked. Any way of resolving this?  

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi Owen_S, 

Thanks for your post.

Please call Banking 365 on 0818 365 365 / 00 353 1 4044000 and a rep will be happy to look into this for you.  

Thanks

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 17 scrappyshelly

Hi Owen_S, 

Thanks for your post.

Please call Banking 365 on 0818 365 365 / 00 353 1 4044000 and a rep will be happy to look into this for you.  

Thanks

Billy
    I'm having the same problem today.  The details i use to login to my banking 365 account are apparently incorrect now and its now blocked. This is riduiculous! I can't call banking 365 as number 1 its not freefone which again is a joke and number 2 i have no credit in my phone and the reason i have no credit to ring  on my phone is because i was on hold to banking 365 yesterday for a small query Can a rep on boards not assist with the issue!

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭solas111

I had a similar problem yesterday but with a different bank. After entering the correct log-on details several times and being denied access, I called the customer service support number. I then entered the details as before and it worked first time. I enquired about the reason for the problem and was told that it was because I had CAPS LOCK on when I had previously been trying to log on.

I don’t know why other people are having this problem but you could try again, making sure that CAPS LOCK is off on your keyboard. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi scrappyshelly, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to Boards. 

Unfortunately we cannot assist with your query here as we do not have access to account details. 

For assistance with Bank of Ireland 365 Online password information, you will need to call a 365 rep. The call should not take long. 

Thanks

Billy

Hi scrappyshelly, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to Boards. 

Unfortunately we cannot assist with your query here as we do not have access to account details. 

For assistance with Bank of Ireland 365 Online password information, you will need to call a 365 rep. The call should not take long. 

Thanks

Billy
    As i have previously stated i do not have credit on my phone to ring a rep as its not a freefone number can you get some one to call me?

• Advertisement

solas111 wrote: »
    I had a similar problem yesterday but with a different bank. After entering the correct log-on details several times and being denied access, I called the customer service support number. I then entered the details as before and it worked first time. I enquired about the reason for the problem and was told that it was because I had CAPS LOCK on when I had previously been trying to log on.

I don’t know why other people are having this problem but you could try again, making sure that CAPS LOCK is off on your keyboard. 
    Yes the CAPS LOCKS are off!!! I'm having same issue trying to login on my phone. I'm entering the correct details but system is rejecting them and they are the orrect details as i have them written down since day one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

As i have previously stated i do not have credit on my phone to ring a rep as its not a freefone number can you get some one to call me?
    Hi scrappyshelly,

Online banking details can only be unlocked with an inbound call to Bank of Ireland 365 so we would be unable to arrange a call back for you. The majority of our branches have a courtesy BOI 365 phone which is free of charge to use. 

Sorry we can't be of more assistance on this occasion.

Thanks
    Tara  

Advertisement