Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Perma-tache problem

• 15-10-2013 6:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭

First - apologies if this has been posted already.

I've been avoiding a clean shaven look for the last few years because when I shave everything off, the moustache area always looks like there's stubble there. It feels smooth, but looks darker than everywhere else. Any solutions? I'd like to be able to be clean shaven for job interviews and such.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

I've been like this since I was 15, it's a right pain. In my late 20s now and what I have to do is leave at least a days growth everywhere else but shave the tache area every day so it matches up. Even hot towel shaves in the barbers can't solve it, baby face allover but constant heavy shadow on the tache area even though there is no stubble and baby smooth even against the grain.

Advertisement