Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supplier of logs for wood burning stove

Options
  • 15-10-2013 6:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

I am looking for recommendations for a supplier of logs for a wood burning stove.

Has anybody got a supplier they would like to recommend?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Wicklowandy

Wicklow Timber Products, kiln dried hard and softwood by the bag or load.

Well priced nice guys, well dried timber. I'll dig out their number if any one wants it, located past where the paintball used to be past calary

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Imadub

Rodney Evans has a sign outside his place in killingcarrig for logs

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,583 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

Imadub wrote: »
    Rodney Evans has a sign outside his place in killingcarrig for logs

You might be better off shopping around ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭d2ww

you could try www.logs.ie I went with their soft wood full load and can vouch for how well dried the wood is. A bit surprised at how fast the soft wood burns though. The logs are fairly small, so lots of exposed surface area, I suppose. Personally, I would buy hardwood logs next time.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Imadub

2011 wrote: »
    You might be better off shopping around ;)

I'm sure you mean chopping around:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21 Buzkashi

Wicklow Timber Products, kiln dried hard and softwood by the bag or load.

Well priced nice guys, well dried timber. I'll dig out their number if any one wants it, located past where the paintball used to be past calary

I'd like that number, Wicklowandy. Tnx.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭jpd

I think he meant Wicklow Forestry Products they have a website here http://www.wicklowforestryproducts.com/logs.html

tel

Advertisement