Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Science work experience

Options
  • 15-10-2013 6:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi I am in 5th year doing and I am doing the LCVP. I need a weeks work experience and i would like to do a biology career. If any one has work experience (over a holiday would suit better). I live in the Laois area.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 505 ✭✭✭oncex

evan31198 wrote: »
    Hi I am in 5th year doing and I am doing the LCVP. I need a weeks work experience and i would like to do a biology career. If any one has work experience (over a holiday would suit better). I live in the Laois area.

Hospitals would be your best bet. They may even have a research lab

• Registered Users Posts: 39 STP50

Check the universities too. Under the departments - outreach events

4 June 2014 UCD Science Centre

UCD 5th year Science Summer School 2014
    This day is designed for students who have completed 5th year by June 2014. Unfortunately we cannot take applications from current Transition Year students.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 505 ✭✭✭oncex

STP50 wrote: »
    C
    UCD 5th year Science Summer School 2014
    This day is designed for students who have completed 5th year by June 2014. Unfortunately we cannot take applications from current Transition Year students.

That sounds class actually it would definitely be worth travelling over to Dublin for. Wish i knew about it. Not sure why you're looking for experience, is it just for your own benefit, for LCVP or ucas?

Advertisement