Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rekorderlig Winter Cider

Options
  • 15-10-2013 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi all,

I know there are a few topics about where to buy Rekorderlig cider already but for the most part I have found the places mentioned are no longer selling it or never have the ones I want.
    As the topic name suggests I am looking for somewhere to buy the Winter Cider. I sent Rekorderlig a message on their facebook page and they advised it's out to buy but I have been unable to find it.
    I am also looking for the Apple and Blackcurrant one. I did manage to find this in an off licence in Clondalkin village but they have since stopped stocking it.
    Looking for the Dublin area, preferably Clondalkin, Ballyfermot, Lucan areas but any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,694 ✭✭✭ciaran76

Did you try Tesco?

Plenty of their range in the bigger stores.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 JackPumpkinKing

I have tried many tesco. Found the only one that had any was the big one in maynooth. They had mixed berry, strawberry and the passion fruit one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Son0vagun

We got the Winter Cider in Tesco in Enniskillen. Only place I've ever seen it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 JackPumpkinKing

Thanks for the suggestion but looking for somewhere closer to home.

Advertisement