Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is this location?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Bebo stunnah

Looks like the Caves of Keash?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭red sean

And the prize goes to Bebo stunnah!
    Caves of Keash it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭Plazaman

Hobbiton I think, somewhere near The Shire on the Ballymote side.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Kali_Kalika

Looks like the Caves of Keash?

Thanks so much Bebo Stunnah - it was hard to tell via google maps and a few other things I had found, suspected I didn't have the right details alright. Thanks for helping out! Now I can name the beautiful spot we were at! Those caves are something else! So is that trek up to be honest! :D

And Plaza man - I have to give credit for you as well - funniest answer ever! I think I'll give your answer after the real name because it is very well west of the shire! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

Thanks so much Bebo Stunnah - it was hard to tell via google maps and a few other things I had found, suspected I didn't have the right details alright. Thanks for helping out! Now I can name the beautiful spot we were at! Those caves are something else! So is that trek up to be honest! :D

And Plaza man - I have to give credit for you as well - funniest answer ever! I think I'll give your answer after the real name because it is very well west of the shire! :D

would you mind linking to where you parked and headed up the hill, I have been meaning to go up for ages.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Kali_Kalika

bennyc wrote: »
    would you mind linking to where you parked and headed up the hill, I have been meaning to go up for ages.

If you click on the second link that should take you to nearly where I parked (less than a few feet) - zoom out of the street view and it should give you a good idea where it is. Its the road "behind" R295 if that makes any sense! If your still having problems finding it let me know and I'll happily give you better directions! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭sari

There's a sign post for keash caves, left turn, follow this road I think you may need to turn left off it or else it's a big left bend, you'll then see lots of space to park and a gate to go through, follow the path to the caves

Advertisement