Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pumpkin Patch.

Options
  • 15-10-2013 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭

Are there any pumpkin patches around this year? I vaguely remember there being a pumpkin patch at, I think it was Ballyseedy Garden Centre a few years ago. Does anybody know if that is an annual thing or if it was a once off?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭.red.

Im pretty sure theres a pumpkin patch in mahon point!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

there defo used to be one in mahon point. On the ground floor close to the card shop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

From the OP, I thought they meant a 'pumpkin patch' as in vegetables. Then on reading the later posts it seem to refer to the children's clothes shop!

Can you clarify, OP?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭.red.

Oops. That was me taking the mick..........

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭rorrissey

From the OP, I thought they meant a 'pumpkin patch' as in vegetables. Then on reading the later posts it seem to refer to the children's clothes shop!

Can you clarify, OP?

Ahaha, yes, that's what I meant! :p Didn't realise there was a clothing store of the same name!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Haha whoopsie sorry I followed suite but I didn't mean too:(.. There was up on the carrigaline road im sure ill ask my mum there for you

Advertisement