Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Milka Tuc

Options
  • 15-10-2013 10:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭

*Search didnt find anything*

Got this while over in Gran Canaria.

I thought it was going to be a bit weird, but it was actually very nice.

Wished Id picked up 1 or 2 extra for home.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I'd love that!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Is it salty though? Tucs are great because they're salty, but I find once manufacturers try to mix sweet and salty, they forget about the salty bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭FIRE

It wasn't too salty Faith, they got the balance just right in my opinion.

My wife liked it better than I did, so I can only comment on the 2 squares I got :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,888 ✭✭✭munchkin_utd

its feckin gorgeous so it is.
    Bit salty but it strangely works.

A little like salty butter with bread and jam. Or a pinch of salt in the porrige.
    on paper doesnt sound right but works fine in practice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

I brought a couple of bars of this back as a joke (hurr hurrr, lookit what the Germans eat with their chocolate) from a trip to Berlin this year and we devoured it. Really good stuff, and the Tuc biscuits are salty. (I actually hadn't touched a Tuc biscuit in years and thought they were cheesy which was what was fuelling my misplaced amusement) This thread has reminded me to add them to my shopping list for another trip I'm making in November. Haven't seen it anywhere in Ireland but you might get lucky in an Eastern European shop, they generally have a good selection of milka.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Cherrycoke

Sweet jesus, I need one of these!! :O :O they look amazing!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭Pang

Wow, these look amazing! If anyone sees them anywhere in Dublin, please post!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

I would love to try them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭miezekatze

I saw these in shops in Portugal and Germany and tried them once, not bad. :) They only seem to sell about 4 different flavours of Milka in Ireland though so I doubt you'll get them anywhere here. Maybe try Ebay?

Advertisement