Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thanks to all contributors

Options
  • 15-10-2013 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭

As the title suggests I came across this forum by accident last week. As a result I took the plunge and ordered a T3 starter kit, which arrived last Wednesday and haven't smoked since last Thursday. I know it's only a few days but I learned some good things by reading the threads here on this forum e.g. where to start with a starter kit, that it takes a few days to get used to it, the importance of choosing a few different flavours to try etc. Without all you guys contributing the way you do I wouldn't have had the courage to give it a go...so thank you all! I have a long way to go in terms of rebuilding coils etc but you all gave me a great start...thanks!

Advertisement