Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ATM withdrawals that I didn't make...

Options
  • 15-10-2013 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭

Hello,

I have just been looking through my statement on 365 online & noticed two 'ATMD' withdrawals, both on the same date, both for €20...I looked up the sort code listed on these transactions & know I haven't used an ATM in a long time...just wondering if my card is safe or if there would be an explanation for this? I usually only ever use my Visa Debit card in stores for an exact amount or use banking 365 online

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 pawel2006

therealgirl I am in exactly the same situation - the only difference is I got charged 600 EUR - please read other post above.

It appears to be a bigger problem in the last days - have seen 1 other post on the same subject!

Pawel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Good morning therealgirl,

For the transactions to be looked into, please call your branch or Banking 365 and a representative will raise an ATM dispute. We would always advise customers to call once if they don't recognise a transaction on their account.

You can call Banking 365 on 0818 365 365 or 00 353 1 404 4000. The hours for Banking 365 are weekdays 8am until midnight, 9am until 6pm weekends and bank holidays.
    pawel2006 wrote: »
    therealgirl I am in exactly the same situation
    Pawel, as you provided more information in a thread you started, we will answered you there.

Thanks
    Linda

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭therealgirl

Thanks, I will call into my branch...in the meantime can you tell me what 'ATMD' means in a transaction on a statement? Is it just a normal ATM withdrawal?

Also, is there an easy way for me to change my Visa Debit card PIN number in the meantime? Thanks

(...Hope you get sorted too Pawel)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi therealgirl,

'ATMD' refers to an 'ATM Domestic' withdrawal. 

Thanks

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 23 pawel2006

Hi therearegirl

have they sorted you out? I am still awaiting the refund of 600 EUR that disappeared from my BOI account.

Regards,

Pawel

• Advertisement
Advertisement