Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EMobile customer service

Options
  • 15-10-2013 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

EMobile have cost me almost 5 months of bank charges due to unpaid direct debit. I've been calling them since June to change my billing date, and every month they confirm it has been done, only for my bill to be taken out the day before I get paid (not the best time by any means) every month.
    When I call to highlight this, each advisor confirms that yes, I did ring in, and yes it should have been changed to 8 days after my pay day (as requested every month) but it simply wasn't. I am then assured that it's done and sent on my way only to receive the same issue the following month.

At this point it's just become tiring and irritating, my contract is up this month and I have been told that if I want to avail of an I phone 4s on another 18 month contract I must pay almost 300 euro for the handset! I wouldn't mind paying a nominal fee, as is standard with other network upgrades but to be asked to pay this amount for a handset which isn't even the most recent model is ridiculous.

Investment in training in situations like this would go a long long way.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Would you like me to move this thread to the Talk to eircom forum to see if the service reps there can help you?

dudara

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

I'd make a complaint to Comreg at this point.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Morgan21

dudara wrote: »
    Would you like me to move this thread to the Talk to eircom forum to see if the service reps there can help you?

dudara

That would be helpful, thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

Morgan21 wrote: »
    EMobile have cost  me almost 5 months of bank charges due to unpaid direct debit. I've been calling them since June to change my billing date, and every month they confirm it has been done, only for my bill to be taken out the day before I get paid (not the best time by any means) every month.
    When I call to highlight this, each advisor confirms that yes, I did ring in, and yes it should have been changed to 8 days after my pay day (as requested every month) but it simply wasn't. I am then assured that it's done and sent on my way only to receive the same issue the following month.

At this point it's just become tiring and irritating, my contract is up this month and I have been told that if I want to avail of an I phone 4s on another 18 month contract I must pay almost 300 euro for the handset! I wouldn't mind paying a nominal fee, as is standard with other network upgrades but to be asked to pay this amount for a handset which isn't even the most recent model is ridiculous.

Investment in training in situations like this would go a long long way.
    Hi Morgan21,

I sincerely apologise that your request has not been processed for you when you requested this.

Could you PM me your mobile number and PIN I will get this escalated for you.

Grainne

Advertisement