Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Could this be worked into a "piece"?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

My whole sleeve is made up of random tattoos and styles that have no connection to each other. There are no rules. What's your other Disney tattoo? (I have two myself ;) ) It would be easier to judge what could/could not work knowing what it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭SparkySpitfire

Adiboo wrote: »
    My whole sleeve is made up of random tattoos and styles that have no connection to each other. There are no rules. What's your other Disney tattoo? (I have two myself ;) ) It would be easier to judge what could/could not work knowing what it is.

Oh, cool that makes me happy!

I don't have a pic of it but it's based off this pic and it's on my thigh (where I was hoping to place the rest of my forthcoming tattoos!)

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/4b/53/fb/4b53fb4176c2ca001314119c2ce1b607.jpg

What are yours? :D

Oh, cool that makes me happy!

I don't have a pic of it but it's based off this pic and it's on my thigh (where I was hoping to place the rest of my forthcoming tattoos!)

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/4b/53/fb/4b53fb4176c2ca001314119c2ce1b607.jpg

Granted, the Ariel is pretty abstract. So you're never going to get them to look like the one piece. But there's nothing to stop you putting them on the same thigh.
    What are yours? :D

Flounder and Cruella :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

Adiboo wrote: »
    My whole sleeve is made up of random tattoos and styles that have no connection to each other. There are no rules. .

Aye, mine too, just got various tats at various times over the years and then joined them up :pac:

Sparky, any good artist would be able to work around an existing piece and incorporate it into a bigger design.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭SparkySpitfire

Thanks guys, I was just a bit apprehensive cos the Ariel design isn't really blocky, it's just lines essentially.

I might go for one of my other ideas first though :)

• Advertisement

Aye, mine too, just got various tats at various times over the years and then joined them up :pac:

Dots 'n' stars are my saving grace :p

Advertisement