Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Practice Test *Conspiracy Poll*

• 16-10-2013 12:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭

I'm willing to bet after how easy the test was that they have purposely made it easy to provide us all a false sense of security.

By making it easy, we expect the actual test not to be hard. So we don't prepare as much and as a result, it affects our score on the real test which will be slightly harder.

Just a theory, but I'd like to see if people agree or disagree with this theory.

The Test Has Been Made Easy To Provide A False Sense of Security 6 votes

True
    0% 0 votes
    False
    100% 6 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭Gee-22

No doubt it will be harder, but not by much.

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭PSNI2013

We can hope Gee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭biker701

Surely they'll have a required number that they want put through to the AC stage? so if they make the test harder than people are expecting and thus achieve lower results, wouldn't they need to lower the pass mark to make up the numbers?

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭PSNI2013

Going through old posts of the previous IST. It would appear that the practice test has usually been made easier than the real test.

So again, just a theory. I'd guess it would be slightly harder than we expect. Though, if the numbers are lower than 5,000 I'd guess the test will be not too hard to pass.

Advertisement