Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Curry Koka Noodles on the cheap

Options
  • 16-10-2013 12:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭

Hey there, looking for some advice about curry powders.

In addition to eating a balanced diet, I eat about 3 packets of Koka Noodles each day to help with gaining weight. They're fast and tasty but pretty expensive, €4.50 for 5 packets.

Would anyone recommend a nice curry powder that I could add to bulk bought noodles to make them taste good?
    I really don't like the taste of the other brands powdered flavourings.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I use Sharwoods medium curry powder all the time. I don't know if it would taste powdery if you just added it to the cooking water though, maybe you could fry some onions and add the curry powder for a minute or two before adding the noodles and water.
    It's lovely stirred into baked beans :)

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Umekichi

Try benson's curry powder can usually be gotten in butcher's.

Advertisement