Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy a tree?

Options
  • 16-10-2013 5:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of acquiring an artificial Christmas tree in Dublin? It's for a small(ish) apartment so I'm not looking for anything too big - maybe 4 ft? I also don't have a car but I might be able to work around that.

Thank you so much! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭LordSutch

< Mod Snip>

Helpful answers only please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭chickenbutt

No harm in getting a head start and seeing as how I'm not from Ireland I don't know where to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭angel_wings

I'd say Argos will be your best bet! They already have a small few in their current catalogue for you to look at but within the next 2 weeks I'd say their full christmas leaflet will be out because I was in my local store yesterday and they have the tinsel, lights and decorations on the shelves for sale :)
    Also had the store christmas advertising up!
    If your not near an Argos though, Tesco will have them! Not sure of the pricing but they are pretty ok quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Love2love

As already said, Argos. They would have a big selection in different sizes, styles and budgets. Heating have theirs out on the floor and again they have a few to choose from but selection wouldn't be as big :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of acquiring an artificial Christmas tree in Dublin? It's for a small(ish) apartment so I'm not looking for anything too big - maybe 4 ft? I also don't have a car but I might be able to work around that.

Thank you so much! :)

I lived in an apartment last year and we got a tree in Argos, it was a lovely size, not too big of full or overbearing.

It was good value too, and we picked up some decorations and lights while in Argos too. Now the question is wither to keep it or not now that we've moved from the apartment to a house!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Love2love

Loughc wrote: »
    I lived in an apartment last year and we got a tree in Argos, it was a lovely size, not too big of full or overbearing.

It was good value too, and we picked up some decorations and lights while in Argos too. Now the question is wither to keep it or not now that we've moved from the apartment to a house!

Change it, change it, change it, change it!!! Love Christmas tree shopping :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭chickenbutt

Thank you, everyone! Argos it is! :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Tesco will do them too.

Advertisement