Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What year was Riverwood built

Options
  • 16-10-2013 7:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭

HI all,

I was trying to find out the construction year of the Riverwood houses.

Can't seem to find this at the moment.

I'm guessing its late 90s.

Does anyone have this information or the name of the construction company that built them?

Regards,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭folan

depending on the stage, but it was around 98-00

• Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭quazzy

cheers for the reply.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭folan

there is a residents association site which might be able to help too.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Pretty sure Daymobrew could answer that one off the top of his head.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭daymobrew

Gaspode wrote: »
    Pretty sure Daymobrew could answer that one off the top of his head.
    I only know that the date of my house, because I saw it written on the back of the board that goes to the attic - July 1999. This was phase 3 or 4, near the playground.

I'll text a friend who bought the first phase.
    quazzy wrote: »
    Does anyone have this information or the name of the construction company that built them?
    Castlethorn Construction.

• Advertisement

I think the house I am looking at is first phase (Coolmine Train Station side) but I'll check the attic door today and see if there is any writing.

Thanks for the feedback.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭daymobrew

My friend in that first phase thinks it was 1995 or 1996.

You could trawl through the Fingal County Council planning applications but that would not give build date, just planning decision date.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Hiitsme

I bought the first house sold in the first phase - it was March 1997.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,754 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

The first phase of Riverwood was built in 1997. I think it was first launched on the market in early 1997. Since it is a big development it was built in phases from 1997 to 2000/2001. Castlethorn were the developers.

Thanks for all the replies here - much appreciated.

I'm gonna get in touch with Castlethorn to see when a specific house was built.

I'll post back if/when I get an update.

Cheers.

• Advertisement
Advertisement