Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canvas print

Options
  • 16-10-2013 8:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of any deals at the moment ? Looking to get pic put on canvas for a friend but rather not spend a fortune .Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 shanef84

www.photobox.ie

Here is an email i got over the weekend.

Now is your chance to make a huge saving on a 30.5cm x 20.3cm Canvas Liteand create a masterpiece to ornament your home for only €4.99!
    Or you can upgrade to a luxurious Canvas Classic with a deep 3.8cm wooden frameand printed on fine polycotton to really display those best family moments and memories with the depth and vibrant quality they deserve to be seen in. Now at our BEST VALUE price of just €14.99!

Act fast to begin creating your unique and beautiful Canvas!
    Hurry! Offer ends Midnight Thursday 17th October131012_aunc_canvas_02.jpg131012_aunc_canvas_03.jpg131012_aunc_canvas_04.jpg131012_aunc_canvas_07.jpg131012_aunc_canvas_08.jpg131012_aunc_canvas_09.jpgUpgrade to a Luxurious Classic Canvas

Price: €43.99 €14.99
    Offer code: IRECLASSICSALE

Create my Classic Canvas - OR -Bestselling 30.5cm x 20.3cm Canvas Lite

Price: €24.99 €4.99
    Offer code: IRELITESALE

Create my Canvas Lite ›

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Anyone any other offers. This one has expired

• Registered Users Posts: 22 honeybea

artscow.com sign up with them ..wait until they have offers on.. like free shipping. I found them very good and very affordable and the prints are really nice quality ..go for the stretch canvas ones...they are the best

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭mickzer

Slunk wrote: »
    Anyone any other offers. This one has expired

Extended till midnight tonight:
    http://www.photobox.ie/mobile/shop/?cid=crm_31102013_ie_oc&rid=238a92b177

mickzer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭bbam

A2 Prints for €40 delivered, 2 for €70

www.perfectprints.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,893 ✭✭✭Soarer

Gonna bump this guys and ask the same question.

Looking to get a canvas done of the 2 young fellas. Local Harvey Norman looking is looking for €80 for a 20" x 30" and €90 for a 24" x 36". They also said they send it to Northern Ireland to get it done!

Not sure if they're good prices or not, but at least I've somewhere local to be dealing with.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Scobyone

Hi,

I think you should sign up to the deals sites like groupon or living social. The photo companies are forever posting special offers on canvas prints. I've got a few over the years and never paid more than twenty euro. If you're not in a hurry, that is!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

Soarer wrote: »
    Gonna bump this guys and ask the same question.

Looking to get a canvas done of the 2 young fellas. Local Harvey Norman looking is looking for €80 for a 20" x 30" and €90 for a 24" x 36". They also said they send it to Northern Ireland to get it done!

Not sure if they're good prices or not, but at least I've somewhere local to be dealing with.
    Maccabees in the pavilion had the for about €20 .you can purchase on line .

Advertisement