Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PS Vita 3g + wifi, 8GB card, killzone, virtua tennis 4 for 183.39

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 251 ✭✭Frank11

Came to €179.99 for me. Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 847 ✭✭✭WildCardDoW

But..but I don't need a PS Vita. Damn you BA (and OP)!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭Absoluvely

Plus free 10 euro Argos voucher.

T&C

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,153 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

For those humming and hawing about a Vita, this is a fantastic offer. The Vita itself is a great device. Get it now and, if you're a PS+ member then you can pull down Uncharted and Streetfighter X Tekken for free

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭Grudle

For those humming and hawing about a Vita, this is a fantastic offer. The Vita itself is a great device. Get it now and, if you're a PS+ member then you can pull down Uncharted and Streetfighter X Tekken for free

Not helping me resist this!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭jmch81

Grudle wrote: »
    Not helping me resist this!!!

Don't check up the Vita TV then! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭esprimo

good price no doubt. Just as a point of interest though the exact same bundle on the Argos UK site which I know is irrelevant to us really, is 140 pounds which comes out at about 165 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭Grudle

Purchased. PS Plus subscription to be bought later too. Stupid offer that is too good to refuse.

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭_Puma_

Think this offer is too good to refuse. The vita has always peaked my interest especially with the PS+ and PS3/PS4 features. Will be holding off on the PS4 untill next year and this could definitely tide me over until then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭imitation

Dagnabit - I reserved it, its a good bargain, unfortunately having 7 months of PS plus is pushing me over the edge !

• Advertisement

Any chance I could get this offer and bring the 2 games into GameStop and trade them for FIFA 14.....

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭_Puma_

Went ahead and got it. There seems to be a promotion with it where you can get a Wipeout code if you register the Vodafone Sim included. Problem is the Sim is a UK one. Anyone have any luck with getting Vodafone or Argos to replace it with a Irish one? Has everyone else got the UK sim? It seems Vodafone are doing the promotion here too.

Collected mine today, got a 10 quid argos voucher on top of it all, which went towards a 16gb card.

Its a mighty fine console, its a good step up over the psp although a bit chunkier. Killzone is pretty impressive for something of this size. The only other striking thing is how nice the touch screen is - it makes a lot bigger difference than I thought it would.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭ondafly

_Puma_ wrote: »
    Went ahead and got it. There seems to be a promotion with it where you can get a Wipeout code if you register the Vodafone Sim included. Problem is the Sim is a UK one. Anyone have any luck with getting Vodafone or Argos to replace it with a Irish one? Has everyone else got the UK sim? It seems Vodafone are doing the promotion here too.

I believe that offer is expired according to google

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Are there many kids games on the Vita lads? Would it suit a 4 year old?

Lemlin wrote: »

There is a pretty good selection if you take into account the psp and ps1 games. The problem might be how robust it is, one bad drop and I would said its all over for it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

Lemlin wrote: »

The new nintendo 2ds might be a better fit. Its designed for young kids. It plays all the 3ds games (just without the 3d effect) and the Nintendo DS games too so there is a massive back catalog of games that would be quite cheap nowadays.

Link to Nintendos 2ds product page

Advertisement