Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking fine - payment online

Options
  • 16-10-2013 10:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭

Got parking ticket last week in town :o Just tried to pay online but its saying "no matching details" when I put in ticket number and my reg. Also states on the site that data is current as of 16/10/2013. I got ticket on 11th
    does it mean ticket doesn't exist?? :rolleyes: Anyone ever had problems with paying online?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Squeeonline

Meh, screenshot the page that says no matching details and keep the image somewhere safe.

If they didn't put the ticket through properly, it's not up to you to correct them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭fifib

went back in to capture a screenshot and low and behold it works now! they must have seen this post :rolleyes:
    paid now anyways! and lesson learnt!!:o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

fifib wrote: »
    went back in to capture a screenshot and low and behold it works now! they must have seen this post :rolleyes:
    paid now anyways! and lesson learnt!!:o

yes the lesson learnt is the council is watching us.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,463 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

yes the lesson learnt is the council is watching us.

Wonder if that's proof that we don't need a directly elected Mayor as per other thread?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement