Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need ladies help

Options
  • 16-10-2013 11:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭

The other half is looking for a spa day around the city for her birthday. Massage beauty treatment etc. my question is has any girls here recently gone on one that they would recigmend too me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

oh toughie, well to get a good one.. Havent been but i heard good things about the Escape Spa. that or I would think the hayfield manor should be good. I know defo for massages Joys up by the Silver Quay are fantastic they do, facials also but again I have not got them just a full body massage and thats heavenly

Come on ladies someone must have good details

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Yep, the Escape Spa down the side of the Imperial is great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Faith wrote: »
    Yep, the Escape Spa down the side of the Imperial is great.

Might look into that.. What kinda prince range would we be talking for a few hours in there?

It's expensive, but all spas are. The price list is here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Hayfield and the imperial (escape spa) are the best massages.

I think maryborough hotel spa has the best Thermal Suite area around the city though.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

Hayfield Manor
    Fota Island Resort (not as good as it used to be)
    Inchadonney (€€€€)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

I've had spa treatments at the Imperial. Pretty good as it goes. Can't remember the price as it was a pressie from my boyfriend (now hubby).

Faith wrote: »
    It's expensive, but all spas are. The price list is here.

Price isnt the problem i kinda want too get a gift voucher where she can get a few treatments in the course of a few hours/day

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Price isnt the problem i kinda want too get a gift voucher where she can get a few treatments in the course of a few hours/day

You can buy a voucher to whatever value you like and she can then use it to get whatever treatments she'd like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭SK76

Groupon doing a deal at fota spa- €99 for a massage and facial and can use other facilities during the day

• Advertisement

SK76 wrote: »
    Groupon doing a deal at fota spa- €99 for a massage and facial and can use other facilities during the day

Link please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭SK76

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭stoutykid

I was in Castlemartyr recently, I would highly recommend it.... I saw while I was there that they are doing a deal from Mon-Thursday that includes lunch. Here is the link: http://www.castlemartyrresort.ie/spa/treatments/half-days/

The only thing to be aware of with Groupon deals is I've heard numerous reports of staff treating Groupon customers poorly, services not being the correct time (too short) or not done properly. I'm not saying that would apply to Fota, but if money isn't much of an issue, I'd just go with a normal gift voucher it it's a gift and/or bit of a treat.

Ya it's a gift for her birthday... I know she 100% wants a massage but not sure what other treatments shed like

Advertisement