Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Christmas crackers already!

Options
  • 16-10-2013 12:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,396 ✭✭✭

Hi, my husband's family have a christmas dinner each year in advance as we are all spread around the country and different working hours so its hard to gather everyone together and see each other over the
    Christmas period. So we have a proper Christmas dinner usually Nov or early Dec.

However, this weekend is the only weekend that suits absolutely everyone. I decided that I would buy a few packs of crackers - mainly to keep the kids amused at the dinner table. Would the shops have crackers in yet?

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

This came up before in this thread;

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=86819336

Hopefully it will help you somebit.

Tesco Clarehall Dublin have some in stock if that is any good to you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,396 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Ah thanks, I didn't look at that thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭Pang

Marks always have nice ones.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Woodies have some in stock, home store and more also have some in stock. Guess what I'm doing today haha!

Got a few packs in m&s, they had them 3 for 2. Such a job spent yesterday traipsing around the town for them. Will be using them today!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭emmagination

I saw some at the till in Penneys (Swords) yesterday :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

Brown Thomas have a full Christmas store on their top floor, Dublin

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Heatons have loads and TK Maxx have them too.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,287 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Aldi are doing them this week I think - they have luxury ones also for 14.99 I think :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭Pang

3 for 2 in Marks today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Ciara GaGa

Boots also have them

It's safe to say everywhere are pretty much doing crackers now, I think the OP is well covered at this stage ;)

Loughc wrote: »
    It's safe to say everywhere are pretty much doing crackers now, I think the OP is well covered at this stage ;)

Yes the only place I could get them was M&S - served with a dirty look for buying them so early in the year!
    Thansk everyone

Advertisement