Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

xbox 360 - 250 gb argos with fifa

• 16-10-2013 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭

was 220 last week , now 215.99

argos are doing 10 euro voucher if spend over 100 euro

so effectively 205.99

get a free fifa 2014 game with it - sell it if you don't like it ,
    I bought this and sold fifa 2014 game for 30 euro on done deal and then bought GTA 5

bring cost of new 250gb x box under 200 euro

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭Conar

Don17 wrote: »

so effectively 205.99

I bought this and sold fifa 2014 game for 30 euro on done deal and then bought GTA 5

Not trying to spoil your post, but if you don't need to use a bricks and mortar shop you'll save more money over at amazon.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Xbox-360-250GB-Console-FIFA/dp/B00E4LGMX0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1381926272&sr=8-1&keywords=xbox+360

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,771 ✭✭✭Doodah7

so effectively 205.99

A good price but your logic is flawed. The console plus game is still over €200 be it FIFA or GTA V...

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Don17

Damn,

Should have gone to specsavers, I mean Amazon ;)
    Yea I had to sneak mine in past the wife and tell her a friend gave me a loan of it .
    if its delivered theres always the danger she'll find out i bought it and kill me.........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

Damn,

Yea I had to sneak mine in past the wife and tell her a friend gave me a loan of it .
    if its delivered theres always the danger she'll find out i bought it and kill me.........
    i feel your pain bro! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭eamonnq

Damn,

Parcel motel !!

• Advertisement
Advertisement