Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baseball caps & Snap backs - Where?

Options
  • 16-10-2013 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭

Hi All,

Just wondering does nayone know where is a good place to buy Baseball Caps in Dublin City or South Dublin. "Snap Backs" seem to be in fashion but rather the old style baseball cap myself.

Any shops in Dublin that sell alot of hats for men? Or online shops in Ireland?

Appreciate responses

Thanks,
    Volvic12

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Try going back to 1997? ;)

But seriously, not sure if the shops are still there, but they're used to be an American type shop on Abbey St just down from the Academy towards O'Connell St and also there used to be on on Moore St.

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Volvic12

But seriously, not sure if the shops are still there, but they're used to be an American type shop on Abbey St just down from the Academy towards O'Connell St and also there used to be on on Moore St.

Ha, I just like them. Very handy if playing Tennis, Golf etc. Useful also if cold and heading out. Don't want to look like prat with one of them Snapbacks to be honest

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

I'd have a look in Tribe or Quiksilver in Stephen's Green S.C , should get one there.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

That closed down a while back i'm afraid!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

Try Moore Street

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Volvic12

Thanks for the ideas.
    Try a few places today and see what I can find.

Cheers

Advertisement