Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tires for my ninja 250

• 16-10-2013 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭

Hey, I am looking at replacing the tires on my ninja 250 (2008-20012).
    At the minute i have the stock ones and although there is a bit of life left in them, I would like to change as they are not great and it's only getting wetter.
    I was told Michelin pilots are the best (road tires for the wet) but cotters have none and bike world want 320 which is a bit beyond by budget.
    I would rather put my bike up for the winter than drive on bald or cheap tires but still don't wanna do that.
    Anyone know of any good tires or suppliers ?
    I will spend the money if it's the going rate for the best and or well worth it, I am just looking for you thoughts advice.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭nerrad1983

Cotters will order them in for you

When i had my ninja 250 i stuck a set of battlax 090's on it and found them very good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Or try contacting the guys (Steven and Pado) up in NDM about tyre recommendations for your bike, prices etc ~ they're great mechanics and brilliant for advice on all things biking.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭the cats pajamas

I ended up dealing with city spares and they were gentlemen.
    Any new riders who are wondering what or how or why should definitely deal with them.
    I cannot recommend them highly enough

Advertisement