Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Req: Computer mouses' ?

Options
  • 16-10-2013 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,870 ✭✭✭

Doing a public demo gig with a lot of laptops - and I need a bunch (5 to 10) of really cheap mice that only need last the weekend - dont want use any of my good ones.

Can see them on Amazon for 2 Euros and less each - but I need them before the weekend.

Anyone know of any pound shops/dealz or similar (in Dublin or Even Better Blanchardstown) that sell Mice for under a fiver?

thanks

“Roll it back”

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,150 ✭✭✭dazberry

The €uro2 shops sometimes have cheap (i.e. €2) optical usb mice. I bought one once to see what it was like, got a week out of it I think.

D.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,870 ✭✭✭ozmo

dazberry wrote: »
    The €uro2 shops sometimes have cheap (i.e. €2) optical usb mice. I bought one once to see what it was like, got a week out of it I think.

D.

Thanks for the idea - and thanks to the boardster who kindly offered me a few spare mice he had.

In the end I got a load of optical mice from the Blanchardstown Pound shop (the one inside near Dixons/Currys) - for €1.50 each.
    Just a little smaller than a normal desktop pc mouse - but did the job perfectly. Thanks.

“Roll it back”

Advertisement