Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to buy a Particular Mug

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭madrabui

Did you ever find THE mug?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

madrabui wrote: »
    Did you ever find THE mug?

not yet :o

In saying that though, it was put to the back of my mind. I'm restricting movement when I can to help heal this damn fracture in my lower spine so have not been looking through the shops in the past while.

There is one very BIG country out there though; I am optimistic!

I will post here though WHEN I locate one :)

Many Thanks again to everyone who has assisted with this quest of mine. Really do appreciate it!
    kerry4sam

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭madrabui

So, did you ever find the mug?!

madrabui wrote: »
    So, did you ever find the mug?!

Well ain't this a blast from the past! Nope, never found my mug. When my Late Loving Dad was alive he saw this mug and said it's be the closest I'd get in terms of volume capacity.

If you walk into any tourist shop in Killarney you'll see these tall Pelican Guinness Latte Mugs <- still not quite at the heights/volume as my original but my far the closest.
    To be fair, in the grand scheme of things, the difference is minute.

Thanks for resurrecting this auld thread of mine,
    kerry4sam

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭callee

Hi,
    We have 15cm X 9cm latte mugs, I can't post a link or picture as I am a new user, it would be similar to the Guiness mug but with straight sides and I'm not sure of the volume.

• Advertisement

callee wrote: »
    Hi,
    We have 15cm X 9cm latte mugs, I can't post a link or picture as I am a new user, it would be similar to the Guiness mug but with straight sides and I'm not sure of the volume.

Coolio. I'd like to view. Do you want to send me a linkie via pm?

Thanks,

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭th283

They have these ones in homestore, they are out of stock online but had them in Tralee the other day

http://www.homestoreandmore.ie/tableware-ranges/coffee-cup+saucer-tall-mug/invt/059813

th283 wrote: »
    They have these ones in homestore, they are out of stock online but had them in Tralee the other day

http://www.homestoreandmore.ie/tableware-ranges/coffee-cup+saucer-tall-mug/invt/059813

Thanks. Saw them and not quite at the volume as the one I was given as a gift.

Thank You though,
    kerry4sam

Advertisement