Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'Funny (ha, ha)' side of religion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,707 ✭✭✭Worztron

344668.png

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭joseph brand

Scientology looks Super Awesome! (this video is real and not The Onion)

"All my attention units just went woosh into PT."

"All of a sudden I was just pouring energy into my body from above and then something in my space exploded and I just realised that I had no ridges."

"I've had floating tone arms all over the place."

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,417 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

344722.jpg

344755.jpg

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

344814.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,344 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

344866.jpg

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

344883.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

onesawthelight.jpg

344929.gif

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,752 Mod ✭✭✭✭smacl

11070506_977337712306683_7260171124277575776_n.jpg?oh=644a9578313592d50ddca8a9befcbd42&oe=55AB81F6&__gda__=1437127360_3a34f3d673dc013c91f541a1e26551e9

• Advertisement

344982.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,941 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,752 Mod ✭✭✭✭smacl

Scientology looks Super Awesome! (this video is real and not The Onion)

If this interest you Blown for good makes for insightful reading into this world of scary shít Super Awesome

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭Wereghost

From Cyanide & Happiness:

Welcome%20To%20Hell_zpsitb5qmfi.png

345091.jpg

345092.jpg

345156.jpg

345210.jpeg

345327.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭AstraMonti

the-thought-experiment-quote-and-the-movie-capture-wonderful-quotes-for-captions-on-pictures.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,344 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

If you watch Modern Family there was a hoot of an exchange on last weeks episode, a baby is abandoned during a Baby Shower at Cameron and Mitchell's house.

Cameron: Maybe this part of a bigger plan. Maybe the reason we didn't adopt another baby after Lily was because God wanted us available for Sammy.

Mitchell: Who is this God that denies us a baby, then gets a party girl pregnant, only for her to desert the baby, so that we can finally get one.

Cameron: The same God that impregnated a virgin, sent Moses down the river in a basket, and commanded Abraham to stab his own son. God only does weird baby stuff.

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

345453.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 16,164 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Finally, a church I can believe in. :pac:

345561.jpg

345594.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

Gerry069 wrote: »

Perhaps the reason that muslims* are so angry is that they're not allowed to have bacon and alcohol :D

*not all muslims of course, no sweeping generalisations from me, no sireee :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

No bacon, no alcohol, no music, no dancing, no pre-marital sex, joyless marital sex.

Hell yeah, where do I sign up?

Oh, and cutting your foreskin off. Forgot that.

The reasons to sign up just keep coming flying in, don't they? :P

futuramafry.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,938 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

You forgot "up to four mother-in-laws"

The Dublin Airport cap is damaging the economy of Ireland as a whole, and must be scrapped forthwith.

Advertisement