Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'Funny (ha, ha)' side of religion

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,417 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

Worztron wrote: »
    It is accurate, their own silly book even says it.
    Uh, that's a defense in a forum for atheists and agnostics?

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,707 ✭✭✭Worztron

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

smacl wrote: »
    Humour is personal, what one person will laugh at another might find offensive. I'm not easily offended, and am easily enough amused, but found the last bunch of posts by yourself and lucifer morningstar to be a pretty píss poor dig at Islam, which came across as pretty bitter and humourless.

Plenty of opportunity on other threads to reasonably highlight the many problems with Islam, but I come to this thread in the hope of a smile rather than a scowl.

Don't give up the day job.

You'd want to re-look at my last bunch of posts. Most were not even about islam.
    robindch wrote: »
    Uh, that's a defense in a forum for atheists and agnostics?

Perhaps that's the only accurate thing within its pages. ;)

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Lucifer MorningStar

Jesus Christ, some people are so damn touchy. Every religion deserves to be mocked and ridiculed, and yes that even includes Islam which is even bigger BS than Christianity.

2dtruia.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

This one gave me a laugh, maybe they were flooded because God is unhappy with the church leaders? Has as much evidence.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/serbia/10850219/Conchita-Wurst-caused-Balkan-floods-after-Eurovision-win-say-church-leaders.html

308167.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭yeppydeppy

This woman's stupidity is hilarious:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,417 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

^^^ The stupid is strong in that one. Very strong.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Standman

yeppydeppy wrote: »
    This woman's stupidity is hilarious:

"the waterways in Ireland... and the streams, are contaminated with the eestregens from the contraceptive pills".

Shes right! Every day thousands of eestregens are being tossed haphazardly into not only the waterways, but also the streams.

Well said.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,218 ✭✭✭✭Bannasidhe

Standman wrote: »
    "the waterways in Ireland... and the streams, are contaminated with the eestregens from the contraceptive pills".

Shes right! Every day thousands of eestregens are being tossed haphazardly into not only the waterways, but also the streams.

Well said.

The eestregens in the water turned me gay :eek:

Oh...hang on... I was born in the 1960s when eestregen was firmly under control and not available in tablet form... must mean I'm just gay so :cool:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,873 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

Poor Vincent looks like he is suffering from Bells Palsy trying to keep his face straight, that was painful, she has to be the going for troll of the week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Bannasidhe wrote: »
    The eestregens in the water turned me gay :eek:

Oh...hang on... I was born in the 1960s when eestregen was firmly under control and not available in tablet form... must mean I'm just gay so :cool:

No excuse except naturally occurring badness.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,164 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Anyone watching the Late Late right now?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Pherekydes wrote: »
    Anyone watching the Late Late right now?

No, self flagellation is reserved for Easter time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,656 ✭✭✭norrie rugger

Standman wrote: »

Well said.

Actually the endocrine disruptor levels in our waters have increased and the Pill was thought to contribute. This is me going back 10 years and don't have my journal subscriptions anymore.
    But she is typically Anti vaccine/water/chem-trails bat**** crazy

Nodin wrote: »
    No excuse except naturally occurring badness.

Heyyy...I do put a tincture of effort into my badness. I was considering getting pregnant* just to demand an abortion so I could tick all of the Iona boxes of moral decrepitude but the menopause halted me gallop. Do you think if I drank more water the eestregens would kick start the old reproductive system again?

*delay was caused by trying to work out the most objectionable way to achieve this - something that combined sperm donation, IVF, surrogacy,stem cells,everything really including Frankie goes to Hollywood and a rubber duck.

Heyyy...I do put a tincture of effort into my badness. I was considering getting pregnant* just to demand an abortion so I could tick all of the Iona boxes of moral decrepitude but the menopause halted me gallop. Do you think if I drank more water the eestregens would kick start the old reproductive system again?

*delay was caused by trying to work out the most objectionable way to achieve this - something that combined sperm donation, IVF, surrogacy,stem cells,everything really including Frankie goes to Hollywood and a rubber duck.

I was about to say I can't comment as I haven't a clue about that sort of thing, but reckon now if nobody else is holding themselves back, sure why should I?

...there's only one rule, and that's that no gender should have sex with it's opposite (its in the small print of the gay agenda, apparently).

Nodin wrote: »
    I was about to say I can't comment as I haven't a clue about that sort of thing, but reckon now if nobody else is holding themselves back, sure why should I?

...there's only one rule, and that's that no gender should have sex with it's opposite (its in the small print of the gay agenda, apparently).

you mean...*gasp* get pregnant by fornicating with a male??? That's disgusting and hetero-normative.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,442 ✭✭✭Sulla Felix

Actually the endocrine disruptor levels in our waters have increased and the Pill was thought to contribute. This is me going back 10 years and don't have my journal subscriptions anymore.
    But she is typically Anti vaccine/water/chem-trails bat**** crazy

I hadn't heard they were looking at the pill as a cullprit. I know plastic packaging is a pretty clear cut source of xenohormones though. Funny enough you don't hear the m banging on about bottled water emasculating the male population.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭nibtrix

I know plastic packaging is a pretty clear cut source of xenohormones though.

1261018d1382638306-whats-best-starter-watch-10-year-old-boy-image.png

• Registered Users Posts: 34,902 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

you mean...*gasp* get pregnant by fornicating with a male??? That's disgusting and hetero-normative.

To paraphrase Woody Allen, sex IS disgusting but only if you're doing it right :)

The Dublin Airport cap is damaging the economy of Ireland as a whole, and must be scrapped forthwith.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,656 ✭✭✭norrie rugger

Oh my Flying Spaghetti Monster people!!!
    Where is the funny!!

Oh my Flying Spaghetti Monster people!!!
    Where is the funny!!

Austerity.

Trying to avoid the Blasphemy Levy :o

308287.gif

2NaI8RV.jpg

308354.gif

308383.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭AstraMonti

Dog level: Jesus

10299947_764336266920903_8634617029434143463_n.jpg?oh=67b76cd1d88edc76b31b7c364ff1c3cb&oe=53FFBEA5

Advertisement