Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'Funny (ha, ha)' side of religion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,707 ✭✭✭Worztron

340439.jpeg

340440.jpg

340441.jpg

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

340489.gif

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

340576.jpg

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,417 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

• Registered Users Posts: 18,343 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

robindch wrote: »
    The smell of poe pervades throughout.

On a phone so can't link but there are some video updates , this time she sports a shiner under her eye and they have another video from Australia blaming some minor flooding on the release of the new Jurassic park movie. It must be a college spoof or an attempt to make some money out of "donations".

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

silverharp wrote: »
    this time she sports a shiner under her eye

Jogging injury I suspect.

Real or fake (the videos I mean) I don't care - I love her. Praise jeebus and all you sinners be damned:D

Christians against dinosaurs :rolleyes:

and yer wan sporting a bruised eye

http://youtu.be/GYySD-N6Jt8

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Registered Users Posts: 28,487 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Christians against dinosaurs :rolleyes:

That was a spoof, wasn't it? I hope so!

Oh I've just watched the dinasaur video. Now I know it is a religion, they are looking for money! If that vid is only a tiny bit serious it is very worrying.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Is it potentially a viral campaign related to the new Jurassic Park movie? Cos that would be genius.

Though risky I suppose, to take the piss out of evangelicals.

• Advertisement

It does not sound 'real'

340692.jpg

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

looksee wrote: »
    It does not sound 'real'

Does any of the stuff in the Bible sound' real'?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Brian Shanahan

Actually, from looking at the last video (the shiner one), it's either a spoof or a scam. Too many of the people in it were extracting the urine.

340799.jpg

Cabaal wrote: »
    Does any of the stuff in the Bible sound' real'?

Well no, but I realised after I posted that it was a video made by the CAD crowd, so it was of course an amateur effort. Therefore the fella giving out about JP was a set up. Anyway its all pretty stupid, and not even entertaining.

340889.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭JaseBelleVie

Welcome to Mount Sinai! We got stone tablets! We got everything you want!

10393952_685009188270684_3262807791358561759_n.jpg?oh=2c0448b59fa4292fa2a47ba10ef37748&oe=5573D371&__gda__=1435556891_f5bb91fdb8135bae8e066746d18b0151

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭RikuoAmero

Good ol' NSC. He's a classic.

• Advertisement

RikuoAmero wrote: »
    Good ol' NSC. He's a classic.

I was looking for channels that my son would like, its how I came across this one , I see the videos are more than 2 years old so he must have stopped making them. Good quality

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭RikuoAmero

I was looking for channels that my son would like, its how I came across this one , I see the videos are more than 2 years old so he must have stopped making them. Good quality
    If you/he like NSC, search for Darkmatter2525. He does animations too, on the same subject, but in my opinion, he's way more funny. He's still active too to boot.

340994.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,807 ✭✭✭Calibos

RikuoAmero wrote: »
    If you/he like NSC, search for Darkmatter2525. He does animations too, on the same subject, but in my opinion, he's way more funny. He's still active too to boot.

Google analytics isn't just analysing the thread text for the banner ads here on boards for me but obviously for my recommended youtube channels too, as I just went to youtube after this thread and Darkmatter2525 was in my recommended channels. ie. I thought it was walled gardens of analytics and didn't realise there was cross pollination. I thought google based my recommended channels on what else I had watched or searched for on youtube alone. Cool and scary at the same time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭obplayer

Calibos wrote: »
    Google analytics isn't just analysing the thread text for the banner ads here on boards for me but obviously for my recommended youtube channels too, as I just went to youtube after this thread and Darkmatter2525 was in my recommended channels. ie. I thought it was walled gardens of analytics and didn't realise there was cross pollination. I thought google based my recommended channels on what else I had watched or searched for on youtube alone. Cool and scary at the same time.

They watch and analyse everything and it is a little bit scary.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Kleine Hundin

obplayer wrote: »
    They watch and analyse everything and it is a little bit scary.

so Google is God. I know Google exists.

341074.jpg

341107.jpg

341153.jpg

• Advertisement

341215.jpg

Advertisement