If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PANASONIC BOARDIE PRICING - OCTOBER 16TH 2013

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭k123456

Panasonic TXL55ET65 - £999.95 / €1249.99
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/panasonic/viera-txl55et60b/pana-txl55et60b
    In-store collection only

Hi John

Whats the diff between the et60 and the et65 please

and does the et65 have the 54 has Saorview

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi there.

Thanks for the reply.

There was a slight typo on the thread and it should have read Panasonic TXL55ET60 - £999.95.

The ET65 model does not exist but the TXL55DT65 at £1599.95 is a serious piece of kit with 1600Hz compared to 600Hz and the DT65 comes with 4 pairs of glasses instead of 2. The DT65 also comes with Freesat on board, local dimming which is huge performance improvement and dual core processor.

The DT is voice activated as well but the picture and sound improvements are massive between the two. The DT is stunning.

Hope this helps.

ATB

Dave

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

k123456 wrote: »
    Panasonic TXL55ET65 - £999.95 / €1249.99
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/panasonic/viera-txl55et60b/pana-txl55et60b
    In-store collection only

Hi John

Whats the diff between the et60 and the et65 please

and does the et65 have the 54 has Saorview

Thanks
    K123456,

yep apologies Mea Culpa - my typo, fixed now - it should have read TXL55ET60 and yep all the Panasonic models we stock are Saorview Compatiable..

Apologies again and keep us posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 28,193 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

John,

I'm after a 60 inch, everything I read is pointing me towards the TC P60ST60 but I can't see a UK model of it? This is the TV http://shop.panasonic.com/shop/model/TC-P60ST60

Thanks
    dm

DM, at the moment Panasonic Irl / UK only carry the ST60 up to 55" - however if you are looking for a stunning large screen - I'd look at the Panasonic Tx-P55VT65 at £2199.95 with free Boardie delivery or better still the 65" version which is £3299.95 - Completely Awesome TV's..

If you were interested in any of these - drop me a mail to sales@richersounds.ie or PM and me and I'll have a long hard look at these with a very sharp pencil...

Thanks again and keep me posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭sirpsycho

Hi,

I am very interested in the Panasonic TXL42E6 - £529.95 / €649.99 but I was wondering about the exchange rate?  Shouldn't it be €627 - according to www.xe.com today.

sirpsycho wrote: »
    Hi,

I am very interested in the Panasonic TXL42E6 - £529.95 / €649.99 but I was wondering about the exchange rate?  Shouldn't it be €627 - according to www.xe.com today.
    Unfortunately our lovely bank don't honour the interbank rates ( does anybody's?? :rolleyes:) We normally publish a Euro rate for Boardies to give a fixed price - however we would far rather that you take the sterling price which will generaly work out cheaper - however if you pay via a euro credit card then you will have to take the forex risk ( and I pretty much guarantee that if you speak to your cc company they won't honour the www.xe.com price)

XE normally quotes mid-market rates that dont include your forex providers costs and profit margins which typically can range between 1-4%.

If you can get a rate coming out at €627 - then I'd guess you are saving about £70 over the cheapest price I can see online around Dublin :) ,

Hope that explains things a little - if you are interested in grabbing a 42E6 ( beautiful TV BTW) drop me a PM or a mail to sales@richersounds.ie with your contact details and I'll get one of the guys to give you a call to arrange delivery,

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.