Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Email settings on IPhone

Options
  • 16-10-2013 6:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭

My email my email was working fine about 2 weeks ago and now it's not working.  I have deleted the account and have follow instructions on setting up email. No joy. Keep  getting server or password details incorrect.  The old settings worked fine on broadband but not on mobile network.  Can you tell me what the problem is please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

TANGLEWOOD wrote: »
    My email my email was working fine about 2 weeks ago and now it's not working.  I have deleted the account and have follow instructions on setting up email. No joy. Keep  getting server or password details incorrect.  The old settings worked fine on broadband but not on mobile network.  Can you tell me what the problem is please?
    Hi TANGLEWOOD

Can you have a look at a similar issue on our forum and let us know if that helps - http://bit.ly/H5JOrc

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭TANGLEWOOD

Thanks for reply Mark. Got it sorted through trial and error.  Have no idea what I did but it's working!  I think it was setting the ports which is not given in how to setup email on support section of website. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

TANGLEWOOD wrote: »
    Thanks for reply Mark. Got it sorted through trial and error.  Have no idea what I did but it's working!  I think it was setting the ports which is not given in how to setup email on support section of website. 

Hi TANGLEWOOD

Thanks for getting back to us

Al

Advertisement