Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Discraceful customer service

Options
  • 16-10-2013 6:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Just want to say eircom have really let me down . I placed a efibre order at the start of September everything was grand bank details taking, order number given, but when it came to the instillation date the problems started.

Waited days for a call from eircom regarding the instillation date , never happened . Wasnt until after about 10 calls to customer care did i finally get threw to somebody who said they could help me , This person in the loyalty team told me that she would sort it out for me and that she would call me back 3 days later regarding the issue . Phone call never happened . Phoned up last week for a update , was told that it was ongoing and i would receive a call when its resolved. 
    Phoned again today to get an update, i was expecting the same speal about it being in the process of being resolved but the customer care rep told me i had to place a new order!!! 

So one and half months later im back to the start. im very apprehensive on placing a new efibre order if its going to be the same as before. 

Now im stuck paying line rental with no broadband.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Senomad wrote: »
    Just want to say eircom have really let me down . I placed a efibre order at the start of September everything was grand bank details taking, order number given, but when it came to the instillation date the problems started.

Waited days for a call from eircom regarding the instillation date , never happened . Wasnt until after about 10 calls to customer care did i finally get threw to somebody who said they could help me , This person in the loyalty team told me that she would sort it out for me and that she would call me back 3 days later regarding the issue . Phone call never happened . Phoned up last week for a update , was told that it was ongoing and i would receive a call when its resolved. 
    Phoned again today to get an update, i was expecting the same speal about it being in the process of being resolved but the customer care rep told me i had to place a new order!!! 

So one and half months later im back to the start. im very apprehensive on placing a new efibre order if its going to be the same as before. 

Now im stuck paying line rental with no broadband.
    Hi Senomad
    Sorry to read this and our apologies that this has not gone through for you yet.
    Would you mind PMing me your line number and any order number reference you may have and we will chase this for you.
    Tony

Advertisement