Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3mm ply.not a diy thread

Options
  • 16-10-2013 7:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭

I need to repair the ceiling of my motorhome and I need to get 3mm ply does anyone know where I might get some preferably near cork.been to my local hardware shop and he recons i'll have difficulty getting anything less than 6mm.

Comments

If you're gonna go that thin then I recommend birch ply. Actually I only use birch myself anyways
    3mm birch ply
    Usually it's 3 ply 4mm but no point in arguing.

McMahons Building & Home Improvement Centre,
    Water Street,
    Cork City,
    Cork,

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭bugsntinas

thanks for that.if somewhere nearer crops up that'd be great but if not at least i have that one.would have to take the chance on the roof rack:eek:

They deliver.
    What do you mean have to take a chance on a roof rack?

I thought by the website the order had to be over 30kg!i suppose it could be rolled and put on the back seat as we have a Cortina and I don't think it will fit in the boot.

they're website says orders over €140 and less than 30kg.i suppose it could be rolled and put on the back seat.we have a Cortina and definitely wouldn't go in the boot.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭paddyp

Ask a local cabinet maker they'rebound to know:
    O'Connor Eugene
    CABINET MAKERS
    Phone: 0217333012

0 - 30kg delivery charge of €6.90

They're only half sheets. 4ft x 4ft.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭paddyp

I'm tempted to order some 6m pvc pipe to test that :pac:

opps read it wrong.
    i'll have to save as €5 per week pocket money(i'm 46:eek:) don't go very far

Advertisement