Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Magnet Stream Help

• 16-10-2013 9:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

I just switched last week from eircom 8mb next generation speeds were good with them but there upgrade to up to 24mb was gonna cost 70 euro or something , l rang magnet and they said they would give me up to 24mb next generation (magnet streamthey call it) for 45 a month , my line can take up to 17mb and l was told those were the speeds l would get but l'm only getting 2 to 4 to 7mb and its not next generation speeds are up and down like a yoyo , contacted sales and l was told l am on next generation but technical support says l'm not and the problem is with eircom ?

so l wondering how l can go from 8mb next generation to 3mb standard on the same line ?

and how can they bulls##t me like that commreg said give them a week , ironically eircom are now advertising upto 24mb next generation for 35 euro for 6 months then 50 euro after that ,

all of this is like a bad dream but l ain't gonna wake up :(:(:(

Advertisement