Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xbox advice for santa!

Options
  • 16-10-2013 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

Hi I have an 8 year old who has an xbox with Disney Kinect on her list ..... I have been looking on Amazon as im looking for a good price??? but not sure of a lot of stuff - 4gb or 250gb? what accessories do I need to get (2 other siblings will want to play also so I figure I need more controls?) and where is the best to buy? hope someone can help as Im totally confused :confused:

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

happydays5 wrote: »
    Hi I have an 8 year old who has an xbox with Disney Kinect on her list ..... I have been looking on Amazon as im looking for a good price??? but not sure of a lot of stuff - 4gb or 250gb? what accessories do I need to get (2 other siblings will want to play also so I figure I need more controls?) and where is the best to buy? hope someone can help as Im totally confused :confused:

Buy the 250GB model - it's not even debatable.

The 4GB will be filled up in no time with saves and dlc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭King Krib

Have a look at this in Argos.

Xbox 360 250GB Console, Kinect Sensor and Kinect Adventures.
    928/8555
    You will need a second controller though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭SHANAbert

Get a second hand one on adverts.ie, clean it and have it set up and waiting for her..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

SHANAbert wrote: »
    Get a second hand one on adverts.ie, clean it and have it set up and waiting for her..

This. I bought a perfect condition xbox 360 recently. Came with 3 controllers, 3 games I had already played and which I sold for €80 plus a chatpad and two headsets. All for €130. Made sure to check it wasn't banned before I handed over my money.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭erkifino

I spotted Disney Kinect for 8.88 in GameStop today.

Advertisement