Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why hasn't Justin Timberlake announced an Irish date?

Options
  • 16-10-2013 9:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭

He came here on all of his world tours so far (2002, 2007, 2013.)

He's touring Europe and the UK in 2014 but hasn't announced an Irish date.

Is there a chance he won't??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Yeah a bit of a chance. Ireland is a very easy market to saturate, and having played PP last summer, the powers that be may think its a stretch too far. It happens more and more often now. I easily think he'd sell out the O2, even with his outrageously expensive prices.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭ciaramc

whirlpool wrote: »
    He came here on all of his world tours so far (2002, 2007, 2013.)

He's touring Europe and the UK in 2014 but hasn't announced an Irish date.

Is there a chance he won't??

Really want to know this too. Was going to get tickets for his UK tour, but was going to wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Viva La Gloria

wasn't the turnout for the phoenix park gig pretty poor though?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭whirlpool

Mushy wrote: »
    I easily think he'd sell out the O2, even with his outrageously expensive prices.

Jesus! You're not wrong about the outrageous prices. I just checked out how much his UK tickets are - the cheapest are £57 and that's for the worst seats in the arena, the standing tickets are £122 without fees! That's pretty horrific. And most of the dates are entirely sold out - who the hell is paying those prices??? I wouldn't pay that for anyone!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

just announced today that the weeknd is supporting him on his europe leg of the tour

the poster has justin timberlake world tour on it but a few dates on it. . . . .thats are all in the states :rolleyes: bit stupid

if the weeknd is supporting i would defo love to catch this

• Advertisement
Advertisement