Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Craft beer in Dundrum

Options
  • 16-10-2013 10:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭

Do any pubs in and around Dundrum shopping center have a decent craft beer selection?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭Diarmuid

Do any pubs in and around Dundrum shopping center have a decent craft beer selection?

Yes. Deveneys Great off-license

• Registered Users Posts: 2,530 ✭✭✭dub_skav

Not that I'm aware of unfortunately. Jamie's restaurant usually have a few half decent beers, but range changes often and is small.
    Nearest really good selection is McSorley's in Ranelagh (3 or 4 LUAS stops away). Dropping Well is 2 LUAS stops away and has O'Haras on tap.

Dundrum House has Smithwicks Pale Ale which I often make do with

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

I know it's not in Dundrum.. but pop on the 17 bus and go to the Black Horse in Blackrock - great selection there and it's a nice pub to boot.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

Cork_girl wrote: »
    I know it's not in Dundrum.. but pop on the 17 bus and go to the Black Horse in Blackrock - great selection there and it's a nice pub to boot.

Thanks CG I'll be in a few of the galway bay pubs in town tomorrow, was just looking for convenience as I'm in dundrum all day today

Thanks CG I'll be in a few of the galway bay pubs in town tomorrow, was just looking for convenience as I'm in dundrum all day today

Ah ok :) I find the Black Horse much better value for money though and a nicer experience overall!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Also, could hop on the luas to Redmonds in Ranelagh.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

Diarmuid wrote: »
    Yes. Deveneys Great off-license
    Giblet wrote: »
    Also, could hop on the luas to Redmonds in Ranelagh.

Neither Deveneys nor Redmonds are pubs though they both do have great selections of craft beer.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Ah jaysis!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭reprazant

Cork_girl wrote: »
    Ah ok :) I find the Black Horse much better value for money though and a nicer experience overall!

The Black Horse is one of the Galway Bay pubs though?

reprazant wrote: »
    The Black Horse is one of the Galway Bay pubs though?

Yup it is!

• Advertisement
Advertisement