Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365 App problem on ipad mini

Options
  • 16-10-2013 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭

Hi, recently update to ios7 on mini ipad. Since I did the 365 app is incompatible. It appears to be too big for the screen, for want of a better description! Looking at balances on different accounts I can scroll across the screen to the far right of the page but it's not user friendly. When seeking to transfer funds it simply impossible to use as, having selected to and from accounts, it is then impossible to enter an amount in the next box. When will this be rectified?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi MadamX, 

Thanks for your post. 

The mobile banking app is built for use on a mobile phone. Although it can be downloaded on an iPad or Android tablet, it is not optimised for this use. The full version of the website can be accessed using the Safari browser on iPad. 

Thanks 

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭MadamX

Thanks Billy. Seems a bit of a backwards step that it worked fine prior to the software update and not now - I suppose you tell me that's Apple's problem not BoI's?! With regard to using the full website, is there likely to be an update that will allow the cursor point to automatically hop to the next entry zone? It's a bit of a nuisance to operate at the moment. Again, using it on the ipad mini. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi MadamX, 

There are no immediate plans to change how the cursor works. 
    I will pass on your comments to the Mobile Banking Team as a suggestion for future updates. 

Thanks

Billy

Advertisement