Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Foreign food store Gerald Griffin street

• 16-10-2013 11:00pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭

Was walking past here today and I saw a meat delivery....2 big bodies of cow/sheep/pig id imagine from the back of a Toyota yaris in case any shops there

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

bigpink wrote: »
    Was walking past here today and I saw a meat delivery....2 big bodies of cow/sheep/pig id imagine from the back of a Toyota yaris in case any shops there

Your point being?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭Marcus Halberstram

The back of a toyota yaris?:D:eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

That i would think its hardly best practice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

pic or didn't happen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭Marcus Halberstram

Why on earth would someone make this up?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Dumdum McCarthy

Itsdacraic wrote: »
    Your point being?
    They did'nt have their seat belts on maybe!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,338 ✭✭✭✭phog

Animal mannequins perhaps?

2 big bodies of cow/sheep/pig id imagine from the back of a Toyota yaris

Maybe there was an 'oul breast of swan in there too, no? Or a bag of chihuahuas for the Chinese 'round the corner for the Phantom Yaris' next visit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭john_cappa

Them pesky foreigners!!!! I bet any money they make is sent home along with the childrens allowance. They dont spend a bob here joe. You wouldnt see them in the pub. It is a disgrace Joe.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Seamus B

Ya well most of them pubs or restaurants wouldn't be open today only for those foreigners, because back in the day the Irish were too lazy to work, now they all begging for jobs in McDonald's and tesco. You thick ignorant man John. You probably lost your job after the boom and some foreigner took your place. You don't think about all young irish people who left full time jobs to go to Australia to get pissed, what about the Irish sending money home to build houses? It's narrow minded people like you John that makes me hate this country, the so called friendly irish people who welcomes tourists, anyway,, rant over.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭john_cappa

Whooooooosh.

Think my sarcasm went over your head. Nice rant though lol.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Nothing to do with it being a foreign food store it just happened to be the place where the meat was being bought in.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

If you saw an unhygienic practice, report them.

Was it wrapped in plastic or anything?

http://www.fsai.ie/makeitbetter/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Hooked

You sure it wasn't a Toyota Cowrolla?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Deep breath Seamas B and read the thread again! whooooossh!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

Seamus B wrote: »
    Ya well most of them pubs or restaurants wouldn't be open today only for those foreigners, because back in the day the Irish were too lazy to work, now they all begging for jobs in McDonald's and tesco. You thick ignorant man John. You probably lost your job after the boom and some foreigner took your place. You don't think about all young irish people who left full time jobs to go to Australia to get pissed, what about the Irish sending money home to build houses? It's narrow minded people like you John that makes me hate this country, the so called friendly irish people who welcomes tourists, anyway,, rant over.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭overthebridge

Were they Roma Gypsies by any chance ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

yup. blond ones

Advertisement