Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Skil 0705AA - Electric Rotary Lawn mower 1000W (amazon.es) 15.38 €

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭bazery

I don't even have a garden but want to buy this!

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭PeterDuggan

Thanks OP. Just ordered one. Price incl delivery €28.79, eta 2-5 weeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 178 ✭✭robbie67

yeah just ordered one myself thanks for the link

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭frash

Lowest
    €9,22 (Oct 01, 2013)

Highest
    €83,03 (Oct 11, 2013)

Current
    €15,38

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 825 ✭✭✭LFC Murphy

€109 now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

LFC Murphy wrote: »
    €109 now

Go to the other sellers, http://www.amazon.es/gp/offer-listing/B009RPWGEW/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

These mis-prices are getting crazy. Was going to post this earlier but thought too many misprices, especially recently.

Unless, there was a mis-price (possible mis-price) thread.. ;)
    It would stop the poeple posting "YOu know you're never going to get this, don't you", and would allow the people that want to try it anyway, to do so in peace.

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭bazery

Do people have an app or a website to notice big misprices or something

bazery wrote: »
    Do people have an app or a website to notice big misprices or something
    No need, they usually appear on every other site as soon as they are noticed.
    But there are amazon price watching sites too.

I wonder do they sell much after the misprice has been rectified. I don't yet see the advantage, other than leading people to see your store exists..
    There must be something in it for them though, with so many doing it in the last few months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭paddyp

Allyall wrote: »
    No need, they usually appear on every other site as soon as they are noticed.
    But there are amazon price watching sites too.

I wonder do they sell much after the misprice has been rectified. I don't yet see the advantage, other than leading people to see your store exists..
    There must be something in it for them though, with so many doing it in the last few months.

Knowing some serious stoners that program a leading inventory management system its more lightly something mishandled in the software than deliberate.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭davidm20

Sweet,

I'd be right saying all i'd have to do is change to a 3 pin plug and i'm away in a hack...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭MickShamrock

What are the odds of actually getting this?

What are the odds of actually getting this?

less than 5% at a guess...

Its average price across a few sites and amaon europe is ~€55. So it's very chap, but not as cheap as is made out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,413 ✭✭✭CH3OH

BLAH BLAH!
    was manifestly incorrect at the time you place your order in Amazon.es. Rest assured that we have not charged the amount on your credit card or debit card.
    If you still wish to purchase this product, please place a new order online. Once your order is ready for shipment you will be charged the correct amount and ship it. 
    We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We assure you that we will continue making every effort to ensure that the prices of the products in our website are correct and that our clients always receive impeccable quality treatment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 178 ✭✭robbie67

yeah mine cancelled as well

Advertisement