Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying games on US PSN store

Options
  • 17-10-2013 10:20am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 397 ✭✭

Hi lads,

Noticed Okami HD is $10 (7e) on the Us store while it's 20e on the one here.

I have a US PSN account alread so will I be able to pay for Okami using an Irish credit card and if so will it be available to play on my regular PS account?

Cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

welkin wrote: »
    Hi lads,

I have a US PSN account alread so will I be able to pay for Okami using an Irish credit card and if so will it be available to play on my regular PS account?

Cheers

Not all Irish credit cards work.
    My VISA does, but some people with a Mastercard have issues.

Once you buy it you can play the game on any account on the system.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

welkin wrote: »
    Hi lads,

Cheers

Probably best to buy a US PSN voucher from eBay or some other reputable site and use that instead of trying to get your CC working on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,775 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Definitely get a US PSN voucher online

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,467 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Playasia sell them you'll get the code sent to your account instantly as well if you buy the digital version.

Advertisement