Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

UCC Dental clinic

• 17-10-2013 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭

Hiya I'm just wondering does anyone know what the upfront costs if you drop into the emergency dental clinic with a broken/loose tooth? i.e. do they send you for a plethora of xrays etc straight away that means you have to part with a small fortune (which I can't afford this month :P)?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 435 ✭✭diograis

hey I'm a first year dent and as far as I know, it's tough to get seen if you don't know someone and the waiting list can be huge! It's way cheaper though and they're usually competent so there's nothing to worry about there. Hope ya get sorted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

Is it much cheaper to go here rather than normal dentists or is this just for emergencies?

Wayyy cheaper. Chance your arm anyway you might get seen, for example an extraction instead of eighty is only a tenner sure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

Dont go there. It was a horrific experience. I am even thinking of making a complaint to them. It was if i was used as a test case, 10-15 student dentists watching me in pain. I was never told of this. Have i any grounds to appeal here

no idea, sorry to hear

• Advertisement
Advertisement