Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contract length, thinking of getting broadband, landline and mobile bundle.

Options
  • 17-10-2013 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

If I were to go with broadband, land line and mobile bundle, and I select a phone over a 24mth contract... is the entire bundle 2years in duration or just the mobile?

I am not in an efibre area [Navan], efibre is due in Dec 13 according to your map, if and when efibre is ready will I be upgraded automatically? Do I need a new router to run efibre broadband?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

brianorb wrote: »
    If I were to go with broadband, land line and mobile bundle, and I select a phone over a 24mth contract... is the entire bundle 2years in duration or just the mobile?

I am not in an efibre area [Navan], efibre is due in Dec 13 according to your map, if and when efibre is ready will I be upgraded automatically? Do I need a new router to run efibre broadband?

Thanks
    Hi brianorb

The fixed line aspect of the bundle would only have a 12 month contract (18 month if the customer has efibre).

The 24 month duration would only be for the mobile aspect of the contract.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement